Welcome to BSA-Kapital, a private equity fund for effective high technology service business.
BSA-Kapital, investicije d.o.o. (BSA) owns majority shares in four (4) investment projects in four (4) countries.
Portfolio is diversified in utilities (solar power plants), consumer discretionary (entertainment / adventure park), agriculture (innovative agricultural production) and consumer staples (food production), in Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia and Israel.
BSA has a projected estimated annual revenue of 0,5 mln. €.
BSA is an international private equity fund based in Maribor, Slovenia with diversified portfolio of investment projects and portfolio of joint ventures with companies who conduct high growth businesses in need of fresh capital to expand. BSA is completely open to domestic and foreign investment, in accordance with the principles of the European Union and the OECD, and does not discriminate between national and foreign investors.
Out of the superb strategic position headquartered at the heart of Europe, strong corporate culture of transparency and accountability, BSA is positioning itself around the most dynamic region with plenty of opportunities to earn high return on investments (ROI).
BSA is also always on the look to expand its business, therefore BSA is open to new investors looking for higher return on capital than the return on capital with general financial instruments (banks, public companies etc.).
BSA is interesting for:
– active investors at approximately 10K-1M invest-capital
– business owners in industrial service sector going to expand
– business owners going to retire
– business owners selling their shares or business in total
- to get more information about this Investment Opportunity
- to Buy-in Project Shares in our Portfolio Shop
- to create your Personal Profile and Portfolio Account
- By registering on our site you agree with our Non-Disclosure Agreement.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in.